Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's a 'Happy' Happy Halloween!

Well folks! It's Halloween Day! Let the ghouls, ghosts, and goblins commence their song and dance around our grand city and may the candy flow and not cause any nasty cavities (did you see this article on worse candies to give)? I have already prepped Isabel for her candy duties tonight (Remember... Mom loves the Kit-Kats and Butterfingers)!

Yesterday, while not quite Halloween, I got quite a nasty trick! I was lugging my stroller up three measly stairs and alas I pulled the F**K out of my lower back! I have been trying to nurse it but it is rather challenging when you have two little munchkins to look after. So this year for Halloween I will be the Hunchback of Brooklyn!

Today we will meet Isabel and her schoolmates for their "Harvest Day Festivities" (schools these days are getting too PC...come on let's call it Halloween people)! Later we will join our friends for pizza and trick-or-treating...

Happy Halloween! May you have your fair share of candy where ever you are!

Our 'happy' Jack-o-lanterns.

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!