Friday, October 11, 2013

This Is What Happens When You're Not Watching.

It took awhile, but Stella is eating like a champ now. She is even showing signs of being a better eater than her big sister Isabel. (Hurray!) She is eating so good in fact that she is eating items that are not edible. This week she was caught red handed chewing on the heel of my boot, dipping toilet paper in the toilet to then reach in and take it out and well...I'll spare you the details, and finally this...

She finds the tips of markers to be the most delicious I guess because before she devoured the blue she had polished off the yellow and orange!



Her entire mouth and teeth were blue...pretty funny I must admit... and don't worry they were non-toxic! 

I pried her mouth open and wiped it out... surprisingly it came clean pretty quickly (guess these were extra washable!)

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!