Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Friday!

I can't believe it's already the middle of October! It has really begun to feel like fall in NYC and I am loving it! This (long) weekend Stella and I will lie low in NYC while Valentino takes Isabel upstate for some autumn splendor. I have a babysitter tonight and tomorrow, no plans for tonight (maybe I'll take in a movie by myself) and tomorrow a few local Moms and I are heading to the city to see our friend Alexa perform in her band Karena. Hope you get to snuggle up in a cozy sweater, sip some cider, and take in the crisp air whereever you are! 

I saw this comic floating around on Facebook. Have you seen it yet? It's pretty accurate don't you think. I will be shopping for Isabel's costume this week and will steer clear of a sexy butterfly...Stella will be Isabel's recycled chicken from two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!