Monday, October 7, 2013

Paul and the Family

This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Paul Barbera. Paul is an interiors and lifestyle photographer who has established an impressive roster of clients which include Vogue Living and ELLE Decor to name a few. He shoots his subjects using natural elements...no fussy set-up or lights and gives minimal direction...'Just ignore me'...were the instructions he gave before we began. His blog Where They Create (turned book of the same title) takes a peek into the intimate spaces where artists and other creatives hone their craft. Below are a few select pictures from his work if you'd like to see.

Paul in action, taking our photo for Bugaboo Stroller.




He visited the guys behind  Cool Hunting 
Elle Decor UK
Image from his LOVE-LOST Project
I stole a sneek peak from Paul's Tumblr...shhh don't tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!