Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Flashback: 1980's


I was a kid in the 1980's. I still remember vividly learning how to use the Commodore 64, collecting and wearing those plastic charm necklaces, and watching a whole host of sit-coms. Whoa! Were the 80's dominated by the sit-com. Some favorites included: Growing Pains, The Cosby Show, Alf, and The  Facts of Life. What happened to the original sit-com? There is nothing better than a laugh track or studio audience. When I saw this show, The Goldberg's, was premiering this season it made me smile. I loved the promos for the show. Unfortunately, I don't have cable (insert sad face here) but from the looks of it they nailed the classic 80's family. Have you seen it? Any good?


I thought I would include a photo from my family circa 1980's . Why is it that 80's families found it necessary to match clothing? Timeless or trend?

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!