Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bugaboo Photo Shoot!

Our friend Suzanne, the Public Relations Consultant for Bugaboo Strollers, asked us a few weeks ago if she could submit our family to be considered for the Bugaboo photo campaign that was shooting in NYC. Bugaboo was looking for "real" families (not sure what that criteria entailed...) but I guess our family looked "real" enough because they chose us! I will let the photos tell the complete story below...

We met at the Ace Hotel for hair and makeup. Isabel was very interested in learning ALL about the makeup and is now considering a career as a make-up artist.
Breakfast on the floor. Good grief...NYC hotel rooms are so tiny!
We began the shoot at the Tribeca Greenmarket! We were given the directions to walk through  and purchase items for the "dinner" we were going to make later that night (we decided on a pretend stew)! Highlight of my day,  meeting Joanna from A CUP OF JO  there! 
How cute... Valentino and the photographer wore matching shirts! Did they plan that? Paul (the photographer) told us to pretend he wasn't there!

The stroller we were representing was the Bugaboo Donkey! Have you ever seen it? I love that the basket is right next to the child...only problem...when your baby starts eating the flowers! 

Too much time spent at the market walking back and forth (10 times or more) makes for a classic meltdown!

We wrapped at the market and took a much needed break in a nearby playground.

We took the van up to to Central Park where we were shooting part two. Stella fell asleep on the way there.

And slept...

Isabel slept too during lunch...

And slept...

Retouch of hair and make-up

Ironic photo of a photo... photo...

I absolutely loved this yellow sweater from Imps and Elfs. 
Ok...so things got serious as they installed the bassinet feature. This stroller is not joking around...It can hold three children! At one point a tourist took our picture out of sheer amazement of the stroller.

With this stroller they wanted me to pretend that I had three kids...I had to talk and fuss with the invisible baby in the bassinet. I must have looked crazy to people passing by. Good news is...playing mom to three confirmed that I do not  want to play mom to three!

I had to push the stroller with one hand to show how light it was (ask me later if it was really light!!!)
This particular spot, with the sun peeking through, made for a great photo...as we walked this chosen path at least 25 times! Shortly after it was a wrap! We had a great day but were beyond exhausted! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!