Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Discovery: Greenwich Letterpress


Storefront of Greenwich Letterpress 
Interior shot courtesy of Greenwich Letterpress

When I signed Isabel up for ballet at Manhattan's Joffrey Ballet School I thought getting her there couldn't be that bad right?...Just three train stops away and a couple blocks to walk...well I was thinking ambitiously because taking Isabel and Stella every Tuesday at 3:30 has proven to be doable but challenging. The commute really hasn't been the biggest obstacle but entertaining a 1 year old in the tiny waiting room has been...so...last week I decided to venture out during the hour long class and began to discover all the wonderful places the West Village has to offer. First up...Greenwich Letterpress.


Always a sucker for great stationary and cute gift ideas, stumbling upon this quaint shop was a pleasant surprise. I happened to be going to a friends 30th birthday party that night so was in need of a card anyways...and besides who doesn't need a few thank you cards around for emergencies? Greenwich Letterpress has a card for every occasion. Their assortment was clever, smart, and beautifully curated. They had tasteful holiday decorations and some cute ideas for decorating two little girls' room (soon a room upstate too)! They also take a refreshing step away from the current mainstream trend of e-vites and e-cards and have a letterpress studio attached to their retail boutique! I look forward to visitng them around the holidays to see what Christmas ideas they have in store!


I thought these colorful dome paper balls would be cute in the girls' room.


Enough said.
My sister Kelly would appreciate this card...she absolutly loves clowns ( I say jokingly)!
This one will be coming soon enough! Yikes!
A card for the modern man. 

Can I hear a collective...Ahhh!
They even had a large variety of pet "condolences" cards.

Funny!
So funny!

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!