Friday, November 8, 2013

It's Closing Time!

Buying a house has been a true test of my patience. For the most part I have left myself out of all of the tedious details...paperwork, tax documents, bank statements, blood samples...and then more paperwork. I have been asking the important questions like when will be get the keys? We are so close to the finish line now and a closing date is imminent. I can't wait! I even think we will be able to celebrate Thanksgiving there! Until then we will have to enjoy another weekend here in Brooklyn. I don't mind though...did I mention I love NYC? I know I am beginning to sound like a broken record with all of my NYC idolizing. This weekend we will lay low...Sunday we have a birthday party to go to...and maybe I will see this movie. Have a great weekend!


The dramatic entrance to our future home... (one of my favorite things about the house is the entrance).

The living room where we will soon light a fire... The house has so many skylights too (another of my favorite features)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!