Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Be Grateful!

'Many Thanks' card from Greenwich Letterpress


With Thanksgiving soon approaching let's discuss well... giving thanks.  Did you know that it is scientifically proven that one of the greatest contributing factors to our overall happiness lies in being grateful! Yep...not money, success, or fame...but gratitude!

 So without further ado...Here's what I am thankful for today!

-Chance to enjoy an unseasonably warm spring-like day yesterday (it was in the mid-60's)!
-My new babysitter who is almost always available at last minute's notice
-The color red...I must be in the holiday spirit already because I have been purchasing everything in red 
-The free turkey we received for purchasing $150 of groceries! 
and finally...
-Patience... to know that good things will come to those who wait (this one is hard for me)!


And it goes without saying...but these two too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!