Friday, May 2, 2014

My 40 Day Challenge Update!

Me and Isabel in Barbados last summer

Remember the 40 day challenge I made to not drink alcohol? Do you want to know how I did? Did I succeed or did I fall of that proverbial wagon? Find out after the jump!

I am very happy to report that my challenge to give up alcohol was a success. Surprisingly it wasn't very hard at all. I even considered giving up alcohol altogether...but then what was I supposed to celebrate my 40 day sobriety with...so instead I opted for a glass of Veuve Cliquot. Now I am figuring our the next challenge. I have been constant with my running but I need to strengthen up my core. These two babies did a number on my mid-section...I think I may even have the dreaded Diastasis Recti (Google it at your own discretion). I know that adding a yoga routine to my running schedule would be of great benefit,  but I am so uncoordinated,  and the one time I did yoga I promised myself I wouldn't embarrass myself like that again. So guess what...I am going to step out of my comfort zone and take yoga this weekend. Namaste!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. I do zumba 3 times a week and work out 1 hr 5 days a week what a change for your mom huh. I have become adicted to working out and feel so much better. you are awesome and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!