Thursday, May 1, 2014

Late Night TV.

Do you watch any late night TV? When I first moved to NYC I made it a priority to go the Late Show with David Letterman. For some reason I had an obsession with The Late Show back then...After that my love quickly faded...kinda like pulling the curtain on the Wizard of Oz...once you see how things are really done the charm is gone...  A few notable things that surprised me-- It's not late at all!! They tape the show in the middle of the day! The studio is sooo much smaller than it looks on TV. They tape two of the same shows in a row...first is a dress rehearsal...then the real thing... The studio is sooo cold. They tell you when to laugh...be quiet...applaud...applaud louder.... The whole experience just felt so artificial. 

So back to the original question...Do you watch late night TV? I would like to watch late night, but I am lucky if I make it to the 10 o'clock news! Here's what I missed last night on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!