Monday, May 5, 2014

'Smart Phone...Dumb People'

Have you see this 5 minute video by, Gary Turk, that has gone viral? Powerful or too sentimental? The reviews are divided. I found it quite powerful and even made a promise to myself to 'look up' more today. As a matter of fact I even put my phone down after viewing it last night and didn't pick it up until this morning to check the time.  I am quite guilty of indulging in my phone too often,  and this piece is the perfect reminder of how important uplugging is for not only for myself but for my children. Even taking small steps like sleeping with the phone in the other room, and leaving it home when I go to the playground will help me immensely. How about you? Are you guilty of not 'looking up' enough? 


1 comment:

  1. so true I am not taking phone to work out or biking.
    why do we do that

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!