Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Cherry Blossom Season!

Yesterday we visited the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. The Cherry Blossoms were in full bloom and the weather was a perfect combination of warm and breezy. Here are a few pictures if you'd like to see.

***Also as the weather is warming up and I will be spending more time outdoors, (or should be spending less time indoors)...my posts may be a bit more infrequent. Thank you for understanding...xo!
Jenny
A canopy of pink...they really are breathtaking!
Our picnic under the trees was abruptly interupted when the security guard informed us that there was no eating allowed! Subsequently, Isabel had her first lesson on breaking the rules... as we continued to sneak bites of our sandwich.

We made our way over to the Lilac Garden...the smell was intoxicating!
Stella stopped to smell (and pick...oops) a few of these blue flowers.

I am definitely getting a lilac bush upstate!

I am partial to delicate white flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!