Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's Fat Tuesday!

1955 Party Attendees (Getty Images)

Happy Mardi Gras everyone! Do you indulge or do anything special? Valentino is in Las Vegas (where everyday is Mardi Gras) for work --the most hedonistic I might get is taking Isabel for Chinese food after ballet class today. And since tomorrow marks the first day of Lent (the 40 days leading up to Easter) and I am always up for a good challenge,  I have decided to quit drinking for the duration! Yep...I am channeling my inner Catholic School Girl (I know she has to be in there somewhere) and gonna hang high (on life) but dry...for the next 40 days! How about you? Do you plan on giving anything up?

More Vintage Mardi Gras Photos Here.

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!