Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Slowing down the clock...one blog at a time.


Hi. Thanks for stopping by. Doesn't it seem so strange that the years seem to go by faster the older you get. You want to know why? It's because as we age we know what to anticipate from our daily lives. Unless we are constantly engaged in a state of learning and growth,our brains come to expect the next day to be the same as the last and therefore the days blend together. So this blog is my attempt to slow down time...to challenge myself to come up with new and interesting posts on a daily basis. Come along if you'd like.

Me and my sister Kelly. Summer of 1982...when the days were long and the possibilities seemed endless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!