Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My First Day of Pre-School: 1980


Here I am on my first day of Pre-School. I cried the entire way to school. My shoes (those lovely brown ones shown here) were not tight enough apparantly.


































NYC public schools opened yesterday. Over one million students are enrolled, more than any other year before. A friend was mentioning her daughter's class supply list came in the mail a few weeks ago. It really made me nostalgic for my own first days of school. Who can forget the smell of a new pack crayons or picking out the perfect Trapper Keeper (do they still make those)? Anyways...while Isabel has another year until she recieves her own supply list... she does start Pre-K tomorrow today! SIGH.OF.RELIEF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!