Monday, September 16, 2013

Home Sweet Home!


The House is on 4 acres...imagine the leaves we will have to rake!



















Categorize this under exciting news! We are in contract to buy a house! After deliberating for what seems like years (and probably was years) on whether to permanently move to the suburbs or to stay in NYC and buy an apartment...we have opted to buy a weekend house in the charming quaint town of Woodstock. Fingers crossed, and if all goes well, we will have the keys by October 15! This timing coincides perfectly with Autumn, which is my favorite season, and in my opinion the best time to be upstate!  Leaves changing colors, pumpkin and apple picking, cozy sweater weather, and cider by the fire! Need I say more? Ok...I will divulge more once we get the keys...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!