Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Photoshoot Gone Bad!

Last week we went to the mall to take Christmas photos. I was hoping to re-create the aesthetic of my childhood Christmas photos...cheerful Christmas setting...happy smiling child. I spent time and money styling two separate "looks",  got the kids ready, made it to the mall on time, and low and behold Stella decided to have a classic meltdown right there in the photo studio. I was crushed! The perfect Christmas photo I had idealized were not to be realized. Isabel was upset because she wanted to have her photo taken. I couldn't exactly have taken her picture only...hmmm...photoshop Stella in?

My photo when I was young.

I decided to look at the bright side...kids got to play at the mall.
...and eat McDonald's pancakes (don't judge)!

oh...and Isabel got these Sketchers sneakers!

1 comment:

  1. You loved to have your picture taken like Isabel. Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment...I would love to hear your feedback!